Bethlehem, PA Estate Planning
Sigmon & Sigmon, P.C.
Your #1 responsibility is taking care of your family, so when it comes to preparing for the unexpected Sigmon & Sigmon, P.C. takes every measure to make sure your wills and estate planning are in order.
With our long history of preparing wills and minimizing taxes through estate planning, you can be sure your family will have everything they need to recover from their loss.
Properly prepared wills relieve the stress of loss
- The distribution of assets
- An executor of the decedent’s choice handles the administration of the estate
- Funeral arrangements and other services
Putting the right person in charge of your affairs, and helping them make the right decisions, because choosing the right executor is key
- Opening an estate account
- Obtaining a federal estate taxpayer identification number
- Gathering and distributing the assets
- Securing jewelry and valuables
- Notifying beneficiaries and creditors
- Caring for the property
- Paying debts of the estate
- Filing and paying the federal estate and state inheritance tax returns
- Filing and paying the federal and state income tax returns
Services we provide in addition to drawing up wills
- Estate planning
- Review of estate plan by a CPA
- Health care directives, living wills or health care powers of attorney
- Federal estate and state inheritance tax returns
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Guardianship petitions when a person is incapacitated and needs someone to manage physical or financial affairs
- Powers of attorney to authorize someone to manage your financial affairs when you are away or are no longer competent to take care of your own affairs
Contact Sigmon & Sigmon, P.C. online at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 610-865-3404 and we’ll make sure your loved ones are helped through your estate matters when you can no longer do so yourself.